1. In a large bowl combine the honey, water and yeast. Let rest until the mixture bubbles and becomes frothy, about 5 minutes.
2. Add in the butter, egg, salt, and flour. Knead until there are no streaks of flour present. Dump the dough out onto a well floured surface and knead for 5 minutes.
3. Place the dough into a well greased bowl, cover with plastic wrap. Let rest in a warm place until the dough has doubled in size, about 1 hour.
4. Grease a 8 or 9 inch cake pan. Set aside.
5. Divide the dough into 8 balls.
6. Add the 7 Seed Crust to a small bowl. Dredge each ball of dough into the seed mixture. Arrange the dough in the prepared pan. Cover the dough with plastic wrap and allow to rise again in a warm place until the dough has doubled in size, about 1 hour.
7. Preheat oven to 425 ºF.
8. Bake for 12-15 minutes until golden brown. Serve warm.