1. Set oven to broil and oven rack in the middle position. Place gratin dishes on a rimmed baking sheet.
2. In a large non-stick saute pan over high heat, cook pancetta until crispy, about 5 minutes. Remove pancetta to paper towel and set aside.
3. Add 2 tablespoons heavy cream, 1 tablespoon butter and 1/4 teaspoon garlic to each dish. Broil for 4 minutes or until butter is melted and cream is boiling.
4. Remove gratin dishes from the oven. In each dish, crack 2 eggs and add 1 teaspoon Herbes de Provence, 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, and 1/4 teaspoon Chefs Grind Black Pepper. Return to oven and broil for 4 minutes or until whites are just set.
5. Serve immediately with pancetta and toast.