1. Place beets into a saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil, then simmer 45 minutes or until fork tender. Drain. Once cool enough to handle, gently rub off the skin and discard. Slice into 1 inch slices. Set aside.
2. Meanwhile make the vinaigrette- in a small jar or bowl, add the mustard, vinegar and 2 tablespoons olive oil. Shake vigorously. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
3. In a bowl combine the panko and Honey Aleppo Pepper.
4. In a second bowl, beat the egg white until frothy.
5. Dredge the goat cheese slices into the egg whites then into the panko- Honey Aleppo Pepper mixture. Place onto a sheet pan lined with parchment paper. Refrigerate for 10 minutes or until chilled.
6. Heat a sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add olive oil and goat cheese wheels. Cook 2-3 minutes per side or until golden brown.
7. To serve shingle beet slices and crispy goat cheese wheels, repeating with the remaining ingredients. Drizzle with vinaigrette and garnish with radish and basil.
Make the beets ahead and store in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.