1. In a shallow bowl ( I prefer a pie plate) add the Blackening Rub and the chicken strips, toss to coat.
2. Heat a large cast iron skillet or non-stick saute pan over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook until browned, about 3 minutes on each side or until internal temperature reaches 160ºF.
3. Remove the chicken from pan and add in the pineapple. Cook 2-3 minutes per side or until slightly charred.
4. Remove the pineapple from pan and add tortillas, one at a time to warm.
5. In a small bowl combine the sour cream, lime juice and zest.
6. Assemble tacos with blackened chickened, pineapple, avocado, picked red onions, cilantro and lime crema.