1. Preheat oven to 350ºF. Grease and flour a 10 inch tube pan. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl beat the sugar, butter, cream cheese at medium speed until well blended, about 4 minutes.
3. Add in the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Stir in the vanilla, lemon zest and 1/4 cup of the lemon juice.
4. In a small bowl measure out 3 cups of the flour. Remove 2 tablespoons and sprinkle over blueberries. Toss to coat. Set aside.
5. To the remaining flour add the baking soda, baking powder, salt and cinnamon. Whisk to combine.
6. Add the flour mixture to the sugar mixture alternating with the yogurt, beginning and ending with the flour mixture. Fold in the blueberries.
7. Pour the batter into the prepared pan. Sharply tap the pan on the counter to remove any trapped air bubbles. Bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes or until a knife inserted into the center comes out clean.
8. Cool completely.
9. Glaze: Whisk together the powdered sugar and remaining 4 teaspoons of lemon juice in a bowl. Drizzle over cake.
LIKE: Better Batter and King Arthur Gluten Free Multi-Purpose Flour. HINT: If using King Arthur Gluten Free Multi-Purpose Flour or a custom blend, you will need to add Xanthan Gum. Cookies/Bar Cookies, Breads, and Pizza use 1 teaspoon of Xanthan Gum for every 1 Cup GF Flour. If using Better Batter, you will need increase the liquid in the recipe by 50%. Add in small amounts until the desired moisture is reached.
OTHER: Brown Rice, Oat, Tapioca, Buckwheat, Almond, Teff, and Sorghum Flour.
Low fat yogurt and cream cheese can be used successfully in this recipe.