1. Preheat oven to 350ºF.
2. On a rimmed baking sheet add the onion, 1 tablespoon olive oil and 1/2 teaspoon of each garam masala, Chili Powder, Cinnamon, Cumin and Curry. Toss to coat. Bake for 15 minutes or until onion is tender.
3. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the remaining olive oil and chicken. Cook for 5 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, in a blender or food processor add the cooked onion and its juices, the remaining garam masala, Chili Powder, Cinnamon, Cumin and Curry, cashews, garlic cloves, ginger, red curry paste, coconut milk, salt and black pepper. Blend until smooth.
5. Add the cashew sauce to the chicken along with the potatoes and red bell pepper. Stir to combine. Bring to a boil, then simmer partially covered for 20 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
6. Stir in the lime juice and zest. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
7. Sprinkle with cilantro and serve with steamed rice.