1. Remove the turkey from the roasting pan and pour the juices into a tall container. After the fat settles at the top, drain, reserving 3 tablespoons fat. The remaining juices are the turkey dripping.
2. Place the turkey pan over 2 stove burners set on medium. Using a whisk, scrape the bottom of the pan to to loosen the flavorful brown bits. Add in reserved 3 tablespoons of the turkey fat and continue to whisk.
3. Add in the flour and Turkey Rub seasoning. Whisk constantly until the fat and flour are combined. Cook for about 3-4 minutes or until the flour takes on a toasted color.
4. Slowly add the turkey stock, 1/2 cup at a time until gravy is fairly thin. Bring to a boil.
5. Add the sherry and the reserved turkey drippings. Simmer for 3 minutes. Add more stock if needed to achieve desired gravy consistency. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
LIKE: Better Batter, King Arthur Gluten Free Multi-Purpose Flour, or Corn Flour. HINT: You can use any of the flours listed above. We also use Garbanzo and Quinoa flours in savory baking. OTHER: Mixed Bean Flours or Potato Flour.