1. Put the eggs in a bowl and whisk together with pecorino romano cheese. Set aside.
2. Cook spaghetti in a large pan of boiling salted water until al dente.
3. Meanwhile place the pancetta in a skillet over medium-high heat and add the crushed garlic to the pan. Cook for 4 minutes or until the pancetta starts to crisp up.
4. Remove the garlic. Stir in the Chefs Grind Black Pepper. Cook for 1 minute or until fragrant. Then reserving some of the cooking water, drain the spaghetti and add to the pan with the pancetta. Toss well, over the heat so the spaghetti soaks up all of the flavor. Then remove pan from the heat.
5. Add a few tablespoons of pasta water to the pan and mix well. Then pour in the egg mixture, stirring constantly. (This will help the gently cook the eggs as opposed to scrambling them). Toss well, adding more cooking water until you have creamy sauce.
6. Serve immediately. Garnish with freshly grated cheese, and if desired an extra pinch of pepper.