1. Heat your gas or charcoal grill to medium-high.
2. Rub the Cracked Black Pepper Rub on all sides of the chops.
3. Place the pork chop on the heated grill.
4. Cook the chops 4-5 minutes per side - they will be somewhat firm to the touch. If you use an instant-read thermometer, insert it horizontally into the center of a chop and cook until the temperature registers 140º.
5. Take the pork off the grill, cover with foil and rest for 10 minute before serving.
To ensure your chops don't stick to the grill, dip a folded paper towel in canola or vegetable oil -using tongs wipe the hot grates with the oil soaked towel.