1. Preheat oven to 350ºF.
2. Butter and flour a loaf pan or line with parchment paper. Set aside.
3. In a small non-reactive sauce pan, combine the cranberries, granulated sugar and 1 tablespoon water. Cook over medium heat, stiriring occassionally until cranberries form a thick syrupy sauce, about 10 minutes.
4. In a seperate sauce pan combine butter, brown sugar, milk, maple syrup and molasses. Bring to a simmer then remove from heat. Do not boil.
5. In a large bowl whisk together the flour, Apple Pie Spice, Ginger, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Whisk in the butter - molasses mixture to the flour mixture, then the eggs. Mix until just combined.
6. Pour into the prepared pan. Drop spoonfuls of the cranberry mixture onto the surface. With a butter knife, swirl the cranberry sauce into the batter.
7. Bake for 50 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool completely in the pan before cutting.
8. Store in an airtight container at room temperature for 3 days or freeze for up to 1 month.