1. Preheat oven to 425ºF. Rinse fish, pat dry and place on a foil lined rimmed baking sheet.
2. Drizzle fish with 1 tablespoon olive oil, salt, pepper and 1/2 tablespoon Seafood Seasoning. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until fish is opaque and is cooked through. Set aside.
3. Meanwhile, in a large sauté pan over medium-high heat add 1 tablespoon tablespoon olive oil, onion, celery, garlic, and remaining 2 tablespoons Seafood Seasoning. Cook, stirring frequently until onion is translucent, about 8 minutes.
4. Transfer onion to a large mixing bowl. Stir in half of mayonnaise, half of the mustard and half of the lemon juice, eggs and panko. Mix well.
5. Once the cod is slightly cooled, use a fork to flake the cod into small pieces. Fold in the flaked cod to the onion mixture. Form 12 equal size patties, about 1 inch thick. Freeze for 10 minutes.
6. While the cod cakes chill, make the remoulade. In a small mixing bowl combine the remaining mayonnaise, mustard and lemon juice. Season to taste with salt and black pepper. Set aside.
7. Using the same sauté pan over medium-high heat, add the remaining 4 tablespoons olive oil. When oil is shimmering, cook the cod cakes for 4 minutes per side or until golden brown. Serve warm with remoulade.