1. Optional Step: Arrange each chicken breast between two pieces of plastic wrap and hammer out until 1/2 inch thick. This tenderizes, ensures even surface area and speeds up cooking time.
2. Optional Step: In a large skillet over medium heat toast the Cumin Seeds until fragrant, about 3 minutes. In a mortar and pestle or spice grinder, pulverize the toasted Cumin Seeds into a fine powder. Alternatively, you can use pre-ground Cumin for this recipe.
3. In a small bowl combine Cumin, Mediterranean Oregano, Roasted Garlic Powder, salt and pepper. Mix to combine. Sprinkle 1/2 of the spice mixture over both sides of the chicken.
4. In a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the oil and then chicken. Sauté for 3-5 minutes or until chicken is brown on both sides.
5. Add the tomato sauce and chicken stock to the pan. Bring to a boil, then simmer covered for 6-12 minutes or until internal temperature of the chicken is 160ºF.
6. Remove chicken from pan. Stir in the remaining spice mixture to tomato sauce. Bring to a boil uncovered until sauce has thickened, about 5 minutes. Serve chicken with tomato sauce.