1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Add squash and brush with olive oil, Curry Seasoning, salt and pepper. Bake for 15 minutes.
3. Remove from oven. When cool enough to handle, lay a wooden spoon alongside squash. Cut through squash stopping when knife touches the spoon handle, into 1/8 inch slices from one end to the other. Return to oven.
4. After 15 minutes remove from oven and brush with 1/2 of melted butter, gently pushing layers apart if they need a nudge.
5. Repeat step 4 after 15 minutes.
6. Gently transfer to serving platter. Serve warm.