1. Preheat grill or grill pan to medium high. Oil the grill. (Using tongs dip a folded paper towel dipped into the oil and brush the grill grates with the towel).
2. Meanwhile, add the Ginger Honey Crystals to a plate. Brush the cut side of the peaches with oil and then dredge into the glaze.
3. Arrange peaches on the grill and cook 2-3 minutes per side or until peaches are warmed and have grill marks. Remove peaches to a plate. Set aside.
4. Add the marscapone cheese to a mixing bowl. Set aside.
5. In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment or using a handheld mixer, whip the heavy cream to soft peaks. Add in the vanilla and confectioners sugar and whip until you have stiff peaks.
6. Gently fold in 1/3 of the whipped cream to the marscapone cheese. Once combined fold in the remaining whipped cream.
7. Cut each peach half into 3 slices.
8. To assemble add a few tablespoons marscapone cream to the bottom of each glass, followed by 3 peach slices, amaretti cookies crumbles and toasted coconut. Repeat the layers again for each parfait. Top off each parfait with a peach slice and drizzle with the peach juices. Serve immediately.
All layers can be prepped 1 day ahead and assembled just before serving.