1. In 10-inch non-stick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat until hot.
2. Add the onions, potatoes and asparagus; cook 5 minutes stirring occasionally.
3. Add the ham; cook 2 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, in medium bowl beat eggs and Herbes de Provence together; stir in Parmesan cheese.
5. Reduce the heat to medium-low and pour the egg mixture over ham and sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
6. Cover and cook 14-16 minutes or until egg mixture is set in center. Remove from heat.
7. Sprinkle chopped tomato over frittata. Cut into wedges and serve.