1. First Day: Line a 9x2x13 inch casserole or baking dish with a double layer of foil. Add the brisket, fat side up.
2. In a large bowl mix together the Kansas City Steak Rub, Worcestershire sauce, olive oil, red wine vinegar and the tomato sauce. Pour the marinade over the brisket. Seal the brisket with foil and refrigerate overnight.
3. Second Day: Pre heat the oven to 300º. Remove the brisket from the refrigerator, keep covered and let sit at room temperature for 1 hour.
4. Cook the brisket covered for 4 hours.
5. Remove from the oven. When brisket is cool enough (after about an hour) refrigerate at least 2 hours, preferably overnight.
6. Preheat oven to 350º.
7. To serve, remove the brisket to a cutting board and slice across the grain. Discard the foil and any excess fat that has formed. Place the sliced brisket back into the pan and top with BBQ sauce.
8. Reheat for 30 minutes. Serve with additional BBQ sauce if desired.