1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Spread coconut on a rimmed baking sheet and toast until golden brown, about 3 minutes. Transfer to plate. Set aside.
2. On the same rimmed baking sheet, add the sprouts, 2 tablespoons oil, salt and pepper to taste. Toss to coat. Roast for 20-25 minutes or until crispy golden brown. Transfer to a large mixing bowl to cool.
3. Meanwhile, bring 4 quarts of water to salted water to boil. Stir in the rice and Turmeric. Boil for 10 minutes or until the rice is almost al dente. Drain. Cover and steam for 10 minutes.
4. Fluff rice with a fork and spread out on the rimmed baking sheet used for the sprouts. Let cool to room temperature, about 15 minutes.
5. In the large mixing bowl with sprouts add the cololed rice, toasted coconut, cilantro, mint, pomegrante seeds, pistachios, and scallions.
6. In a small bowl whisk the ginger, coconut cream and vinegar. Slowly drizzle in 2 tablespoons of oil to emulsify. Season dressing to taste with salt and pepper.
7. Drizzle dressing over salad, toss to coat, Serve room temperature.
For even more texture and flavor medjool dates and apricots can be added to this dish.