1. Cut the chicken into 1 inch pieces. Set aside.
2. Cut the lemon in half. Juice 1 of the lemon halves. Set aside. Cut the remaining lemon half into thin rounds, then cut each round in half (half moon shapes), remove any seeds. Set aside.
3. Cut the tomatoes in half. Set aside.
4. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
5. Add chicken and Moroccan Seasoning to the skillet. Saute for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
6. Add the lemon juice, sliced lemons, and tomatoes - saute for 3 minutes.
5. Serve over rice or couscous with the sauteed lemon slices as garnish.