Prep the Chicken
1. Preheat oven to 375º F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil. Add chicken and season with the juice of 3 lemons, 1 tablespoon salt and 1 teaspoon ground pepper. Let the chicken marinate at room temperature for 20 minutes.
2. Bake the chicken for 15 minutes. Remove from oven, sprinkle with Honey Aleppo Pepper and return to oven for an additional 10-15 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 160º F. Set aside. The chicken can be made a day ahead and refrigerated until ready to use.
Prep the Soft Boiled Eggs
1. Bring a pot of water to boil. Ever so gently lower the eggs into the boiling water with a spoon. Maintain a low boil and cook uncovered for exactly 6 1/2 minutes. Transfer eggs to an ice bath to stop the cooking for 2 minutes.
2. Gently peel the eggs. Set aside. The eggs can be made and peeled 3 days ahead and refrigerated until ready to use.
Make Quick Pickled Red Onions
1. In a microwave-safe bowl add the red onion, white vinegar, 1/2 cup water, 1 teaspoon each kosher salt and granulated sugar. Microwave for 3 minutes. Cover with plastic wrap until ready to use. These can be made 3 days ahead and kept in the refrigerator.
Prep the Asparagus
1. Add the asparagus to a microwave safe bowl (I like to use a glass pie pie) along with 1/4 cup water. Cover with plastic wrap and microwave for 3 minutes.
2. Carefully drain (I poke a hole in a corner and drain the water through the hole). Remove the plastic wrap and transfer to an ice bath to stop the cooking for 2 minutes. Pat dry and set aside.
Prep the Potatoes
Add the potatoes to a pot of cold salted water and bring to a boil. Maintain a low boil uncovered until they are knife tender. Drain, add the butter and the remaining tablespoon of Honey Aleppo Pepper, stir and cover until ready to serve.
Make the Vinaigrette
In a jar add the remaining lemon juice, 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper, mustard, honey, vinegar, olive oil. Shake vigorously. This can be made up to 3 days aheadand refrigerated until ready to use.
To Assemble the Salad
Cover a large platter with the arugula. Remove chicken from the bone, cut into 3/4 inch slices and add to the platter along with halved eggs, avocado slices, pickled red onions, asparagus, potatoes, olives and tomatoes. This can be assembled, covered and refrigerated up to 3 hours before service.
Pour the vinaigrette over the salad and serve immediately..