1. Preheat oven to 300°F. Grease and flour a bundt pan. Set aside.
2. In the bowl of a stand mixer with paddle attachment or with a handheld mixer, cream the butter and cream cheese for 4 minutes or until light and fluffy.
3. Add the sugar. Beat for 4 minutes, until the mixture is light, pale and creamy.
4. Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Stir in the vanilla, salt and Orange Cinnamon Turmeric Tea. Mix well.
5. Gently fold in the flour, stirring until there are no streaks of flour present. Pour into prepared pan, ensuring it is evenly distributed. Sharply tap the pan once on the counter to remove any air bubbles.
6. Bake for 1 hour or until a wooden skewer comes out clean. Rest on a cooling rack for 30 minutes, then gently remove the cake from pan. Cool completely before cutting.
LIKE: Better Batter and King Arthur Gluten Free Multi-Purpose Flour. HINT: If using King Arthur Gluten Free Multi-Purpose Flour or a custom blend, you will need to add Xanthan Gum. Cookies/Bar Cookies, Breads, and Pizza use 1 teaspoon of Xanthan Gum for every 1 Cup GF Flour. If using Better Batter, you will need increase the liquid in the recipe by 50%. Add in small amounts until the desired moisture is reached.
OTHER: Brown Rice, Oat, Tapioca, Buckwheat, Almond, Teff, and Sorghum Flour.