1. In a large bowl combine squeeze the orange membranes and then peels to extract as much juice as you can. Whisk in the vinegar, oil and Orange Cinnamon Turmeric Tea. Set aside.
2. Prepare the fennel - cut the stalks off the bulb and discard, reserving the fronds. Cut the bulb in half, then into quarters. Peel off and discard any wilted outer layers. Slice the fennel crosswise into thin slices. Add to the vinaigrette.
3. Supreme the oranges - with a sharp knife, trim off the ends of the orange and set flat on a cutting board. Slice off the peel by sections following the shape of the orange. Cut towards the center along the membrane. Then slice along the adjacent membrane until the cuts meet, releasing segment. Add to the bowl with the fennel.
4. Add in the radicchio and parsley. Toss well.
5. Rough chop 2 tablespoons of reserved fronds. Add to the slaw and toss to coat.
In the spring when oranges are in season I opt for blood oranges - for great color and flavor.