1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or brush with oil. Set aside.
2. In a shallow bowl, add the flour. Set aside.
3. In a second shallow bowl, beat the egg with 1 tablespoon of No Salt Lemon Pepper; set aside.
4. In a third shallow bowl, combine the remaining 1 tablespoon No Salt Lemon Pepper seasoning and the bread crumbs. Set aside.
5. Dredge the chicken breasts into the flour, patting off excess. Then dip the chicken into the egg mixture and finally dredge the chicken into the seasoned crumbs, coating completely. Set on the prepared pan.
6. Drizzle the chicken with olive oil or dot with butter.
7. Bake for 18-20 minutes until golden brown or until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 160°F.
LIKE: Tapioca, potato flour, or Gluten free all-purpose flour. HINT: If the item that is being dusted is going to be in a thickened sauce, use Tapioca Flour. OTHER: Brown Rice, oat, and corn flour will also work. You can also use crushed GF crackers, chips, or GF bread crumbs.