8 ounces fresh mozzarella, cut into 1/2 inch slices
1 cup fresh basil, torn into pieces
1. Preheat grill or grill pan to medium high. Then oil the grill. (Using tongs dip a folded paper towel dipped into the oil).
2. In a small jar combine the mustard, lemon juice, 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper, and 1/3 cup olive oil. Seal the jar and shake until emulsified. Set vinaigrette aside.
3. Drizzle 1 tablespoon olive oil over chicken. Season with remaining teaspoon of salt and the Aleppo Pepper. Place the chicken on grill and cook 3-5 minutes per side or until internal temperature reaches 160ºF.
4. Brush remaining tablespoon of oil over cut side of peaches. Grill cut side down for 2-3 minutes or until peaches are warm and have grill marks. Remove from the grill and cut into 1/2 inch slices.
5. Arrange the chicken on a serving platter. Top with mozzarella, peaches, and basil. Drizzle with lemon vinaigrette. Serve warm.
Chicken cutlets can be substituted. If using reduce grilling time to 2-3 minutes per side.