1. In a food processor combine the cream cheese, butter, AP flour and sea salt. Pulse until the mixture comes together. Remove the dough from the food processor and divide into 2 disks, wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour.
2. Preheat oven to 425ºF. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat. Set aside.
3. Roll out on a floured board into a 12x12 inch rectangle that is 1/4 to 1/8 of an inch thick. Cut 4x6 inch squares. You should have 6 rectangles. Repeat with the remaining dough.
4. Stir in the Pizza seasoning into the tomato purée.
5. Add 1 teaspoon pizza sauce, 2 teaspoons mozzarella, and 2 teaspoons sausage into the center of 6 rectangles. Lay the remaining 6 rectangles on top. Crimp the edges with a fork to seal. Arrange 2 inches apart on the prepared pan. At this point these can be frozen for future use. No need to thaw, just add 5 minutes to the cooking time.
6. Brush the top and edges with the egg wash. Cut a thin slice into the center to allow the pocket to vent.
7. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until pockets are golden brown. Serve warm with remaining pizza sauce.