1. Preheat oven to 350ºF. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat. Set aside.
2. In the bowl of a food processor fitted with a metal blade, add the oats and pulse 2-3 times. Add in the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and 2 tablespoons Pumpkin Pie Spice to the oats. Pulse 1-2 times to combine.
3. Add the butter and pulse 3-4 times until the mixture resembles crumbs.
4. Add in the pecans, raisins, egg, 1 teaspoon of maple extract and 3/4 cup of cream. Pulse 3-4 times until the dough is just combined.
5. Turn the mixture onto a well-floured surface. The dough will be crumbly. With your hands, push the mixture together into a large ball; lightly knead.
6. With a rolling pin, very gently roll out the dough into a 10-inch round, about ¾ -1 inch thick. Cut into 8 equal-size wedges and arange 2 inches apart on the prepared pan.
7. Bake for 22 to 26 minutes, until they're just golden brown.
8. Allow the scones to cool completely before icing.
9. To make the icing - whisk the confectioner's sugar, remaining 2 tablespoons maple syrup, 1 tablespoon cream and 1/2 teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice until smooth. Drizzle over the scones.