1. Brew your espresso or coffee.
2. Combine the milk with 1 teaspoon of Pumpkin or Apple Pie Spice into a glass jar no more than halfway full so there is room for foam.
3. Screw on the lid. Shake the jar as hard as you can until the milk is froth and has roughly doubled in volume, about 30 to 60 seconds.
4. Take the lid off the jar. Microwave uncovered for 30 seconds. The foam will rise to the top of the milk and the heat from the microwave will help stabilize it.
5. Pour the warm milk into your coffee and spoon the milk foam on top.