1. Preheat oven to 350°
2. Line muffin tins with paper liners or spray with cooking spray. If using loaf pans grease and flour.
3. In a bowl, beat the eggs. Mix in oil and sugar, zucchini, nuts, and vanilla.
4. In a separate bowl, mix the flours, Pumpkin Pie Spice, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
5. Add dry ingredients to the wet ingredients. Spoon the batter into the prepared pan.
6. Bake muffins for 20-25 min, loaf pans for 60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.