1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Spread coconut on a small rimmed baking sheet and toast until golden brown, about 3 minutes. Transfer to a medium bowl.
2. Arrange sprouts on a rimmed baking sheet and toss with 2 tablespoons of oil. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Roast sprouts until deep golden brown, tender in the center, and crisp around the edges, about 20 - 25 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, bring 4 quarts of water to salted water to boil. Stir in rice and Pomegranate Turmeric Tea. Boil for 9 minutes. Drain. Cover and steam for 10 minutes. Fluff with a fork.
2. Transfer rice to large mixing bowl.
5. In a small bowl whisk ginger, coconut cream and vinegar. Slowly drizzle in 2 tablespoons of oil to emulsify. Season dressing to taste with salt and pepper.
6. Add the dressing, cilantro, mint, pomegranate seeds and scallions to the rice. Toss to coat. Top with toasted coconut.
I prefer white rice as it takes on the gorgeous yellow color of the turmeric tea. If using brown rice add 10 minutes to the cooking time. The steam time is the same.