1. Preheat oven to 350ºF. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or greased foil.
2. Add salmon to the prepared pan. Brush with 1 tablespoon olive oil and sprinkle with 1 tablespoon Zesty Lemon Herb seasoning. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until salmon just flakes. Set aside to cool slightly.
3. In a medium bowl mix 3 tablespoons bread crumbs, 2 tablespoons Zesty Lemon Herb, 3 tablespoons parsley, mayonnaise, juice of one lemon, scallions, shallot and mustard together.
4. Flake the salmon, removing and discarding the skin. Add the salmon to the bread crumb mixture and gently combine. Form 1/3 cup patties with the salmon mixture. Set aside.
5. In a shallow dish, combine the remaining 1/2 cup of bread crumbs, 3 tablespoons of parsley, and 1 tablespoon Zesty Lemon Herb in a pie dish. Carefully dredge the patties with the bread crumb mixture.
6. Heat a skillet over medium-high heat with remaining 3 tablespoons olive oil. Sear salmon cakes for 2-3 minutes per side.
7. Make the sauce: In a small bowl mix the remaining lemon juice, 2 tablespoons of parsley and sour cream together. Serve with warm salmon cakes.