1. In a large saucepan over medium heat, toast the quinoa for 3 to 4 minutes or until golden brown and fragrant.
2. Add boiling water and stir to combine. Cover and reduce heat to a simmer for 16-20 minutes or until water is absorbed. Set aside.
3. In a large sauté pan over medium-high heat add the oil, onion, carrots and Sesame Teriyaki seasoning. Cook 4-5 minutes or until onions are translucent.
4. Stir in the chicken and cook for 5-7 minutes. Then add in the mushrooms and spinach. Cook 3-5 minutes or until spinach is wilted and mushrooms are tender. The internal temperature of the chicken should register 160ºF.
5. Fluff the quinoa with a fork.
6. To serve, put a serving of the quinoa on your desired plate and top with chicken vegetable mixture.