2. On a rimmed baking sheet add the chopped cherry tomatoes, red onion, olive oil, 1 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon pepper, and 2 teaspoons Sicilian seasoning. Toss to combine. Cook 15 minutes or until tomatoes are falling apart, and the onion is tender.
3. Meanwhile season the chicken breast with the remaining teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon black pepper.
4. Remove sheet pan from the oven and stir in the canned tomatoes and remaining 3 teaspoons of Sicilian seasoning. Then nestle the chicken breasts into the tomato sauce, scooping some on top of each breast. Return to the oven and cook for 20 minutes or until internal temperature is 155ºF.
5. Remove chicken from oven. Set oven to broil.
6. Top each chicken breast with a slice of mozzarella cheese and a tablespoon of Parmesan cheese. Broil for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted and slightly charred. Cool 5 minutes before serving.
Boneless skinless chicken thighs also work - add 10 minutes into cooking time or until internal temperature reaches 165ºF.