2 medium sweet potatoes, washed and quartered lengthwise
5 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
1 Cup Greek yogurt
1 clove garlic, minced
1/2 cup cilantro, roughly chopped, divided
2 Limes, 1 lime juiced and 1 lime cut into wedges
4 cups kale, roughly chopped
1 small red onion, diced
1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
1 1/2 cups corn
1 red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
Salt and pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400Fº. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. Drizzle sweet potatoes with 1 tablespoon oil and 2 tablespoons Smoky Paprika Chipotle seasoning. Arrange cut side down on prepared pan. Bake for 20 minutes.
2. Meanwhile make the dressing - whisk together Greek yogurt, garlic, 1/4 cup cilantro, 1 tablespoon olive oil, juice of 1 lime, and salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.
3. Remove sweet potatoes from oven and flip over. Drizzle kale with 1 tablespoon olive oil, salt and pepper. Add kale to sheet pan with sweet potatoes and bake for 5 minutes or until kale is slightly wilted; set aside to cool.
4. In a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat, add 1 tablespoon of olive oil and the red onion. Cook 3 minutes or until onion is fragrant. Stir in black beans and salt and pepper to taste. Cook 5 minutes or until beans are warmed through. Transfer the black bean mixtgure to a small bowl; set aside.
5. Using the same skillet, over medium-high heat add remaining tablespoon of olive oil, 1 tablespoon Smoky Paprika Chipotle Seasoning and the corn. Cook 4-5 minutes, or until corn is warmed through and slightly charred. Set aside.
6. To assemble, cut sweet potatoes into bit size pieces. Divide potatoes, kale, black beans, red peppers and corn between 4 bowls.
7. Serve with the yogurt dressing, lime wedges and remaining cilantro.
To make ahead follow recipe through step 5. Refrigerate ingredients for 2 days in advance.