1. In a large Dutch oven or soup pot over medium-high heat add the onion, sauté 3 minutes.
2. Add in the Mediterranean Seasoning, Ground Cumin and garlic, sauté 1 minute.
3. Add in the chicken stock, potato and garbanzo beans. Bring to a boil and cook 5 minutes
4. Add in the chicken, corn, zucchini and salt, cook 5 minutes.
5. Stir in tomato, cook 2 minutes.
6. Ladles each bowl and top with cilantro and desired toppings. Serve with tortilla chips and lime wedges.
7. Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days or in the freezer for up to 1 month.