1. Preheat an oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
2. Wash and dry the kale thoroughly.
3. With a knife or kitchen shears carefully remove the leaves from the thick stems. Discard the stems and tear the leaves into bite size pieces.
4. Drizzle the kale with olive oil and toss with the New Orleans seasoning and salt.
5. Spread the kale in a single layer onto the prepared pan. Bake for 30 minutes or until the edges are browned. Watch the chips carefully towards the end of the cooking time as the chips crisp up quick.
6. Let the kale chips cool completely before storing them in an airtight container.