1. Zest limes and place in a large bowl. Juice the limes and place in second bowl.
2. In the large bowl with the lime zest add half of the lime juice, Honey Chili Glaze, 2 tablespoons oil, and salt. Stir to combine. Add in the shrimp and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 30 - 60 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, make the dipping sauce. In the bowl of a food processor or blender add the mint, cilantro, the remaining lime juice, and 2 tablespoons of oil. Blend until the herbs are finely chopped. Scrape into the bowl that contained lime juice. Fold in sour cream. Set aside.
4. Prepare grill or grill pan to high heat, about 450ºF - 550ºF. Brush grill grates with oil soaked paper towel.
5. Grill shrimp until just cooked through, about 2 -3 minutes per side. Serve warm with lime-herb dipping sauce.
No food processor to make the dipping sauce? No problem. Finely chop the herbs by hand, then follow the recipe.