1. In a shallow bowl (I prefer pie plate) add the flour. Dredged the beef into the flour, shaking off any excess.
2. In a large skillet add the oil over high heat till very hot, but not smoking. Add the beef and brown on all sides, about 10 minutes.
3. Add in the onion, carrots, potatoes and Toasted Onion Herb seasoning in the slow cooker. Add the browned beef and the stock.
4. Cover and cook on high for 4 hours.
5. Stir in the frozen peas, cover, and cook on high for an additional 30 minutes.Serve warm.