Lime wedges, basil, sliced scallions and red chilies, salted peanuts, optional for serving
1. Preheat oven to 425ºF. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl lightly beat the egg. Add in the turkey, panko, scallion, 1 tablespoon soy sauce, 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt and Toasted Sesame Ginger. Mix well. Roll into 1 inch balls (you should end up with 30). Arrange on the prepared pan.
3. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 160ºF.
4. Meanwhile, in medium pot heat the coconut oil over medium-high heat. Stir in the garlic and ginger, stirring until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add in the coconut milk, stock, lime juice, remaining 1 teaspoon soy sauce and 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt. Bring to a simmer.
5. Stir in the snap peas, bell pepper and noodles. Cook until noodles are soft, about 5 minutes.
6. Serve hot with meatballs. Garnish with basil, lime wedges, scallions and chiles and peanuts, if desired.