1. Bring a large pot of salted water to boil. Add the vegetables and cook for 2-3 minutes. Remove the vegetables from boiling water and plunge into a bowl of ice water to stop the cooking process. Remove the vegetables from the ice water and place in a bowl lined with paper towels.
2. Bring the vegetable water back to a boil and add in the spaghetti. Follow package directions for al dente. Strain, reserving 1/2 cup of pasta water. Set aside.
3. In a large skillet over medium heat, add the soy sauce, sesame oil, mirin, water and Toasted Sesame Ginger. Cook for 3 minutes or until sauce is slightly reduced.
4. Whisk the peanut butter into the sauce until smooth. Add in the pasta and vegetables, tossing to coat. Cook for 1-2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
5. Remove the skillet from heat. Serve warm with peanuts and scallions.