1. Defrost the pastry according to package instructions.
2. Pre-heat oven to 425°F. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
3. On a lightly floured surface, roll the pastry into a rectangle. Place the pastry on the prepared pan and refrigerate until firm, at least 15 minutes.
4. Prick the puff pastry all over with a fork. Brush olive oil evenly over the pastry avoiding the edges.
5. Sprinkle the oiled pastry with Mediterranean or Sicilian seasoning. Top with the Parmesan cheese and tomatoes, Season with 1 teaspoon both salt and pepper.
6. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown and puffed up. Let the pastry sit for 5 minutes before slicing.