1. Preheat oven to 375ºF. Line two baking sheets with aluminum foil and place a wire rack on top. Spray the rack with nonstick spray. Set aside.
2. Open one sheet of puff pastry on a cutting board. Brush the surface lightly with the beaten egg. Sprinkle the entire surface with half of the Tuscan seasoning and 1/2 cup of cheese. Using the palms of your hands, gently press the Tuscan and cheese into the puff pastry.
3. Cut the puff pastry into long 1/2-inch-wide strips. Lay a piece of bacon on top of each strip. Twist the bacon and pastry together. Arrange on the prepared baking sheet.
4. Repeat with the remaining puff pastry and bacon.
5. Carefully sprinkle each bacon wrapped pastry with brown sugar.
6. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the bacon is crisp and the pastry if golden brown. Cool and serve at room temperature. Store in an airtight container.