1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Place the thawed puff pastry between two sheets of parchment paper. Use a rolling pin to flatten the pastry making it more pliable.
3. Mix the Tuscan and olive oil in a small mixing bowl and brush it over the pastry.
4. Sprinkle the parmesan over the pastry. Fold the long sides to meet in the middle, press to seal together.
5. Starting from the short end, roll the pastry and wrap in parchment paper. Refrigerate the pastry roll for 15 minutes to chill. (this makes slicing easier)
6. Remove from the refrigerator, and cut the into 1/2 inch slices and place on a parchment covered cookie sheet.
7. In a small bowl whisk together the egg with 1 tablespoon of water. Use a pastry brush to cover the tops and sides of the slices with the egg wash.
8. Bake for 15 minutes or until golden and crispy.