1. Sprinkle each cutlet with approximately 1 teaspoon of Herbes de Provence.
2. In a shallow bowl (I prefer a pie plate) combine the flour with the remaining Herbes de Provence. Dredge the cutlets in the flour and herb mixture.
3. Heat a large sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add the olive oil and 1 tablespoon of butter. Once the butter is melted and bubbly, add the cutlets. Cook about 2 – 3 minutes per side or until internal temperature reaches 160ºF. Transfer the cutlets to a plate and tent with foil to keep warm.
4. Return the sauté pan to the stove over medium heat. Add the lemon juice, remaining tablespoon of butter, capers and white wine. Cook for about 3 minutes or until the sauce thickens slightly.
5. Return the cutlets to the pan along with the lemon slices and cook for 1 minute. Serve warm.
LIKE: Tapioca, potato flour, or Gluten free all-purpose flour. HINT: If the item that is being dusted is going to be in a thickened sauce, use Tapioca Flour. OTHER: Brown Rice, oat, and corn flour will also work. You can also use crushed GF crackers, chips, or GF bread crumbs.