1. In a large bowl add the water, yeast and honey, stir to combine. Let sit for 5 minutes or until yeast has bloomed and is frothy.
2. Stir in the flour and salt. Mix well. The dough will be sticky.
3. Place dough in a well oiled bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and let it rest in a warm place for 2 ½ hours.
4. Preheat oven to 500°F.
5. Coat 2 baking sheets with 1 tablespoon olive oil (each).
6. Divide dough into half. Spread dough into circles about 8 inches wide onto the prepared pans.
7. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of Za’atar evenly over the flatbread.
8. Drizzle each flatbread with 1-2 teaspoons olive oil.
9. Bake for 10-12 minutes until browned and crisp. Serve warm or at room temperature.