1. Turn broiler on high, set oven rack to the middle position. Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil.Set aside.
2. Bring a large saucepan (2 qt) of water to boil over medium-high heat.
3. Carefully lower the eggs into the boiling water with a slotted spoon., Cook for exactly 6.5 minutes maintaining a gentle boil.
4. Transfer eggs to an ice bath and cool for 2 minutes, this stops them from cooking further.
5. Gently crack the eggs all over and peel starting from the fattest end (which contains the air pocket). Serve immediately or cover and chill for up for 3 days.
6. Add asparagus, oil, Zesty Lemon Herb seasoning and lemon slices to the prepared pan. Toss well. Broil for 6-8 minutes, watching carefully.
7. Remove the asparagus from oven and transfer to serving platter.
8. Carefully slice eggs in half and add to platter. Season with salt. Serve immediately.