2. Wash the chicken inside and out and pat dry. Stuff the lemon pieces inside the cavity and rub the olive oil and Zesty Lemon Herb seasoning all over the chicken. Working with your hands to loosen the skin from the breast, rub the Zesty Lemon Herb between the skin and the breast meat. Salt the chicken to taste inside and out.
3. Place the chicken in a roasting pan.
4. Place a loose sheet of foil covering the chicken and cook for 30 minutes. Remove the foil for the remainder of the cooking time, another 30 minutes, or until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 160˚.
5. Let the chicken rest 10 minutes before cutting.
6. Spoon some of the natural juices from the roasting pan onto the sliced chicken.