2. Lay the zucchini strips in a single layer on the cooling racks and sprinkle one side of zucchini with salt, then flip, and sprinkle with remaining salt. Let stand for 30 minutes. Then pat dry both sides of the zucchini strips dry.
3. Meanwhile, in a large bowl combine the ricotta, spinach, 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese, egg, and Sicilian seasoning. Mix well. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Set aside.
4. Spread ½ cups of marinara sauce on the bottom of a 9 X 9 baking dish. Set aside.
5. Preheat oven to 425º F.
6. Brush one side of the zucchini with the olive oil and roast for 15-18 minutes or until zucchini is soft. Remove from the oven and cool just enough to handle.
7. Spread 1 tablespoon of the ricotta-spinach filling evenly over each zucchini strip. Gently roll up and place close together into the prepared baking dish. Spread the remaining 1 cup of each marinara sauce and mozzarella cheese on top.
8. Bake, uncovered, for 20-25 minutes or until filling is heated through and cheese is melted.
Look for medium and thick zucchini as they work the best when rolled up.